Composite Fiberglass Structural Shapes and Grating Systems
Alutiiq Oilfield Solutions is a distributor and installer of pultruded composite fiberglass gratings and structural shapes. Composite fiberglass is an excellent choice for a wet and corrosive industrial environment. Composite fiberglass will not rust, rot or be affected by cold temperatures. It is pound-for-pound stronger than steel at 1/3 the weight.
What can I use composite fiberglass for?
Benefits of composite fiberglass:
- Low maintenance
- Electrically non-conductive
- Retains color
- Non-corrosive; will not rust or rot
- Light weight - 1/3 that of steel
- Saves on shipping due to low weight
- Impact Resistant
- Easy to fabricate
- Long service life
- Resistant to cold temperatures